top of page

Healthy Eating

Öffentlich·56 Mitglieder

Positive news! Was watching the news with my relatives and they were talking about stuff that I would talk about if I were on there:

This guy, who was well-dressed and well-mannered, told everybody in an authoritive way which was accepted by the news network, that almost everything in the supermarket contains some form of anti-human, pro-profit substance.

Everything was great except I wish he emphasised how eating healthily is actually incredibly cheap. This is the last man standing in the way of millions of people eating healthier - they need to realise that the cheapest foods in the supermarket are broccoli, rice, mushrooms- whole foods!

Apart from that little gripe I was super pleased to see this 👍🏼

Alex Duerre
Alex Duerre
Aug 29, 2023

Okay nice. I'm yet to see a news story about that out in the USA- but that could just be because I almost never watch the news 😂

@Aleksej Torschin yeah you're right organic produce is typically more expensive than non-organic. However, in your overall shopping cart, if you cut out extraneous stuff that's processed (like different packaged snacks and expensive alcoholic drinks) and replaced it with more organic food or just didn't buy them, you could make up that difference.

I definitely don't stick to this 100% of the time but it can work well.

Info

Welcome to our group dedicated to healthy eating. Here, we g...
bottom of page