top of page

Spirituality ✹

Öffentlich·94 Mitglieder

Today, I found myself meditating in the morning and during the evening.

I also used meditation either in between tasks or when I start to feel hectic, not much, 3-5 min. But it's enough

It creates a space, a bit of a distance..

The morning meditation was full with insights, I had to stop to take a pen and paper .

The evening meditation was very rich in..something else, in energy soothing, centering, a strong presence, especially in my hands..

Good night to everyone!

David Reynolds
David Reynolds
Oct 24, 2023

I believe that meditation is naturally becoming part of your life because it is a respite for the person who has many balls to juggle. đŸ€č

Putting those balls down and resting is a wonderful thing to do, and can be done at certain point sin the day as well.

Most people think that in order to be the best juggler, they must literally juggle from dawn til dusk, but these people are worse than the jugglers who take breaks. And life isn’t all about juggling anyway- it is about love, friendship, experiences, adventure, etc.

During meditation there may be a stubborn sense of urgency, as I said in a recent post, that we all seem to carry. But this is melted away when we meditate deeper- and keep meditation as part our lives. It becomes clear that we can be at peace in the present moment.

Life can be random and hectic, but embracing diligence regarding our meditation routine will allow all it’s fruits to grow. And those fruits- which must be allowed to grow- are the benefits of meditation that everybody has been raving about since 5000BC up until the present day.

By the way, there is no better way to naturally radiate elegance than being a daily meditation practitioner- it is perfect for supporting, maintaining, and developing humble confidence.

I wish you all the best, and continue to keep up your journal- it is early days yet,

David

Info

Finding, sharing, and discussing knowledge about spiritualit...
bottom of page